Specially designed tenants’ packages
Specialist Tenant Contents Insurance
Accidents happen and burglary or other unforeseen problems are a constant risk and could mean losing your deposit. Let Alliance’s specialist Tenant Contents insurance gives you peace of mind by protecting your valued possessions and protecting you against any accidental damage to your landlord’s property.
Cover and benefits:
- Nil Excess option
- Contents Sum Insured from £10,000 up to £50,000
- Tenants Liability to the Landlord up to £2,500
- Entertainment Downloads up to £2,000
- Replacement Keys and Locks up to £500
- Pedal cycle cover available up to £1,000 per cycle
- Money up to £250 and credit card cover up to £500
- Mobile phones up to £400
- Public Liability up to £2 million
- Accidental Damage to hi-fi, TV, PC, fixed glass, furniture, mirrors etc
- High-risk items cover option up to £7,500 per article
- Alternative accommodation
- Deep freezer contents
- Storm, flood, escape of water or oil
Specialist Tenant Liability Insurance
Accidents happen, but for just £5.19 including IPT* per month (by direct debit) you can be protected against paying for any damage to your landlord’s property, fixtures, fittings and furniture. You’ll also be covered against time-consuming deposit disputes. Remember, many tenancy agreements state that a tenant should insure themselves against damage before commencing the tenancy.
Cover and benefits:
- Nil excess
- Accidental damage to the landlord’s household goods
- Accidental damage to the landlord’s non-permanent fixtures and fittings (like carpets and curtains)
- £2,500 cover level
- Policy runs for 12 months
- Policy underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd
Contents Insurance provided by Let Alliance Ltd.
Let Alliance Ltd. is an appointed representative of Advent Solutions Management Ltd. who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Regulated number 308751.
*Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) is payable at the prevailing rate set by HMRC from 1st October 2016, 10%.