At Braemore, we provide every landlord with their own dedicated Property Manager, whether you have one property or a portfolio of properties. The Property Manager is also the point of contact for your tenant ensuring they have a direct person to deal with should they require any assistance during their tenancy.
As your dedicated manager, they will build up an understanding of your individual property requirements and ensure your most valuable asset is managed efficiently and effectively.
We like to think of our Property Management team as Asset Managers, they are on hand to provide advice on refurbishment opportunities and how this can increase the yield on the property. They are skilled to offer guidance for future potential investment opportunities or if indeed you have plans to sell in the future our helpful Estate Agency team can also assist.
Our dedication to delivering more means we make sure each and every tenancy runs smoothly and that we reduce empty void periods as much as possible by moving swiftly after any tenants leave and remarket as quickly as possible.
Braemore Full Management Services includes:
• Monthly Rent Collection on 1st of month payment dates and uploading deposit to scheme.
• Monthly Statements of your account. We offer a Landlord Login area on our website to allow the viewing of current and historic statements conveniently at the touch of a button.
• Vetting tenants, including carrying out credit checks and taking references from employers and previous landlords.
• Compiling a full inventory and preparing your property for its new tenants using up to the minute software to ensure we meet the deposit scheme requirements
• Advice on all legislation updates and we can offer to organise legally required gas safety checks, EPC’s, EICRS, PAT’s, Smoke and Heat Detectors and HMO licences.
• Arranging the transfer of utilities and council Tax.
• All repairs or refurbishments carried out by reliable contractors.
• Ongoing lease management that includes handling tenancy assignations notices to quit, extensions and queries