We have matched hundreds of home movers in Edinburgh with exactly the right rental property, so we understand you’ve got a lot to consider when you are looking for a home to rent. We also know that for most of us, our free time is very important and that’ why we won’t waste this precious commodity showing you unsuitable or badly presented properties.
The right rental property, the right location, the right price
Our property lettings team will work hard on your behalf to find you the right type of property, in the right location and at the right price. We have an excellent portfolio of properties for rent, from city centre apartments to substantial family homes, whatever you are looking for we will find it. Each of our properties is impeccably maintained and decorated, with many being fully furnished, so you‚’ll feel at home straight away.
Get advice from the local experts
If you’re new to Edinburgh and need to know about local amenities, schools and bus routes to the quickest way to your new office or local gym‚ we’ll help. We live locally too! Pick up the phone, your new home might only be a call away.
Searching for a property to rent
Our rental properties in Edinburgh all meet certain standards so no matter what budget you are working to you are sure to see something you like. Our aim is to save you time by suggesting a selection of properties that match your criteria so it’s important that you give us as much information as you can about the type of property you are looking for. You can call and talk things over with one of our experienced Lettings Managers or pop into the office for a chat. We’ll be happy to help.
Here are some typical questions to think about:
- Preferred Location – Do I need to be within walking distance to work? Do I need parking/public transport?
- Size of property – How many people will be living in the property?
- Budget – How much can I afford each month? Remember to take into account utility bills which are not included in the rental price. For more information about this, please see the page on Costs of renting.
- Timescale – When do you need to move? Most properties will be available immediately or within the month.
There are three different categories of tenant, and the application process differs slightly for each:
- Professional let: you are in full time employment
- Student let: you are in full time education
- Company let: the lease will be in a registered company name
Viewings can be arranged at a time which suits you, we are always flexible. We can offer you transport from our office to the property, and take you to see several properties during one appointment.
To arrange a property viewing please call us on 0131 624 6666.