Work for Edinburgh’s largest letting Agent
Braemore is a dynamic and fast-growing company and we are always looking for talented team players. Although experience in the property and letting market are advantageous, good attitude, ambition, and drive are even more important.
We are hiring! Some exciting roles are available, please see below and contact us if you wish to apply:
Property Manager - Maternity Leave Cover (Temp 12 month Contract)
A fantastic opportunity under a temporary contract to assist with Maternity Leave has become available in our Property Management team; this position is based from our Head Office at Orchard Brae House.
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager who has extensive industry knowledge, excellent client relations skills who can take on a portfolio of 150 properties, working on behalf of our landlords to drive added value performance and provide high-quality service to tenants and landlords alike.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall day to day management of the portfolio, arranging repairs, dealing with tenant related issues, carrying out interim inspections, inventories and check outs, and identifying improvement opportunities, as well as handling the management of return of deposit via the Tenancy Deposit Scheme. The role involves building strong relationships with our landlords whilst providing advice and guidance to ensure the portfolio is managed efficiently and effectively.
Excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. Experience with Apple computers useful.
Full, clean UK driving license
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Must be competent in all Microsoft office software packages
Have excellent attention to detail and is very attentive
The ability to multi-task, thrive on working within a team environment
Have a polite and positive telephone manner
Confident and assertive communicator
It would be beneficial to have ARLA qualification level 6 or equivalent.
Fantastic opportunity to work within the lettings industry for one of Edinburgh’s largest letting agents!
We are currently recruiting for a new team member to join our busy Morningside branch. This role will be a full time, permanent role and will include a range of tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
- Acting as the first stop to greet all walk-in clients to the Branch;
- Assist with Property Marketing including advertising, marketing adjustments and removing properties from Market when Let;
- Carrying out comprehensive referencing of tenant applicants
- Conduct Lease Signing with tenants;
- Diary Management
- Daily Banking
- Have outstanding customer service
- The ability to multi-task, thrive on working within a team environment
- Have excellent attention to detail and be very attentive
- Must be competent in all Microsoft office software packages
- Have first rate administration skills
- Have a polite and positive telephone manner
- Confident and assertive communicator
- Clean driving license
- Knowledge of Edinburgh area is beneficial
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV with a covering letter stating your availability to email@example.com.